- Documentation of each production run is kept automatically and in accordance to record-keeping policy and procedure.
- All manufacturing records are able to be traced and are retained in a comprehensible and accessible form.
- Secure transportation practices are implemented to ensure and protect the quality of our finished products.
- Complaints regarding the quality of finished product are examined, investigated and appropriate measures are taken to prevent recurrence.
- Strict health and safety guidelines are enforced in order to protect the well-being of all employees and overall operational standards of the machinery and facility.
- No eating, drinking or smoking is permitted on the plant floor to avoid contamination of raw materials and finished goods.
- In accordance with AIB standards, Hillside Plastics maintains an Internal Pest Management program.
- A Daily Janitorial Program is implemented and documented to ensure proper maintenance of the facility. This Program is overseen by a Plant Supervisor.
- In addition, a Master Inspection Plan is in place which includes a weekly extensive third-party inspection of the facility, both outside and inside.
- Custom Formulated Products
- Co-ex/Multi-layer film
- Shrink Applications
- High Clarity
- Freezer Grade
- Form, Fill & Seal
- Film Over Film
- Postal Film
- Large Bag Applications
- Drum Liners
- Box Liners
- Furniture Covers
- Mattress Covers
- Pallet Covers
- Shrink Bags
- Top Sheets